What is Content Marketing? “… to attract and retain customers by consistently creating and curating relevant and valuable content with the intention of changing or enhancing consumer behavior. It is an ongoing process that is best integrated into your overall marketing strategy, and it focuses on owning media, not renting it.”
– Content Marketing Institute
Compelling Offers and Unique Content
The offers and information you present to your prospects—from the time they first find out about your business until they purchase your product or service, and then, after the sale—convert prospects into customers and loyal, repeat customers.
Some of that content needs to be compelling offers that match your prospective customers’ real needs. Other content needs to be helpful and entertaining information that establishes your business as one that really understands your customers.
What Kinds of Content?
- Online Video
- Press Releases
- Blog posts
- Landing pages
- Calls to Action (CTA)
- Free reports, guides or white papers
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages and content
- Email or Autoresponder series
- Text messages or Mobile coupons
- iPhone or Android applications
Which type of content you choose will depend on your customer, your goals and your budget.
- Define your goals and budget for campaign.
- Create a content marketing plan based on your target market and goals and budget.
- Establish measurement criteria for success.
- Develop targeted content for campaign.
- Publish targeted content on website, social media, press release sites, search engines, etc.
- Measure campaign.
- Analyze results.
- Report on success.
You get the most gains from content marketing when it is done as an ongoing activity, not a once yearly event. We offer packages starting at $300 per month.
Reserve your free content assessment: Tell Me More
Related pages: Do You Need A Content Marketing Facelift?