Not Getting Results From Your Online Marketing Efforts?
If you aren’t visible online where your customers are searching, you may be missing out–BIG TIME!
Does coping with the technology to market your business online make your stomach churn? Do you need an experienced eye to find what’s not working in your online marketing? Our Web Presence Assessment can help you.
It covers the most important elements that determine whether qualified buyers can find your products and services to buy online from YOU.
A recent study by Fleishman-Hillard* shows that:
- 89 percent of consumers surveyed use Internet search engines to make purchasing decisions, punctuating the need for a strong search engine optimization (SEO) strategy.
- Nearly half of those surveyed (42 percent) currently follow or friend a brand on a social networking site. While the reasons vary widely by country, the overall greatest motivation: to learn more about the brand (79 percent).
- Nearly one in five individuals now looks to Facebook to obtain information about a brand or product.
- Almost two out of three consumers surveyed use a mobile/smartphone to gain information on a brand, product or destination at least three or four days a week.
- When choosing healthcare products and services, 75 percent said they rely on online information.
*Fleishman-Hillard and Harris Interactive Annual Global Study (2012)
Over 124 Million Websites on the Internet. . . Are You Visible?
If your prospective customers can’t find your website when they are searching online, they will buy from the competitor they can find easily.
We review the key elements of your online marketing–your website, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine results, social media and other indicators–to answer questions like:
- Is your business visible when a customer searches for you?
- Are you visible on the mobile web?
- Do you have enough content on your website, Facebook page, LinkedIn or Google + to consistently bring in more customers?
- Do you have compelling offers for your target market?
- Are other websites linking to you?
- What is the first thing you can do to get more customers right now?
Some marketing agencies charge up to $500 for a comprehensive report like this one.
Some other marketers think we are crazy for giving such vital business information away for practically nothing. But, we think it is important for you to learn about the quality of the services we provide and for us to get to know your business. The knowledge you gain about your web presence could earn you $1000’s in new and repeat business.
Our charge is $79 for the web presence assessment.
As soon as you send us your request by completing the form below, you will receive a confirming email from us. Within 48 hours of receiving your payment, CK Wilde will phone you personally to discuss your goals and concerns about your website.
Who is CK Wilde?
CK Wilde is an experienced (25 + years) marketer who has been focusing on the web since 1998 helping consultants connect with customers online. She was involved in mobile in 2002 (before the iPhone.) She can help you find the missing elements in your web presence that can make a real difference to your business.
“CK is both a dynamic speaker and a savvy Internet marketer. Most of us did not realize what goes into optimizing your search engine results and how to improve your search rankings. She was full of details and great ideas about how small businesses should approach inbound marketing.” –Adrienne Wong, The Savory Bite Catering
We’ll set up a time that’s convenient for you to go through the report and let you know what you can do to improve your web presence. Use the information in your report to make changes to your online marketing that draw more clients to you. Or, if you prefer, we can do it for you. We’ll also help you stay current with highlights of the latest marketing secrets and updates direct to your inbox from our blog. (Of course, you may opt out at any time.)
Find out what your business is missing… request your web presence review today! Just complete the form below:
Want Faster Service? Please phone 650-318-1490 during our office hours–9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Pacific Time.